Hi, I’m Steve
My professional work as both a startup coach and an innovation consultant has given me deep insight into both disciplines.
I write books that help founders to create breakthrough next generation products, services, and businesses. Be Your Own Startup Coach and Be Your Own Product Innovation Coach are both available to download as an ebook right now!
My style is to write books that give readers a condensed, easy-to-read set of practical and directly applicable knowledge. They may be easy to read, but applying their coaching questions and insights to generate your own results can take time. No free lunch or get rich quick schemes, but the ebooks packed with my years of experience can help lead you to success!
- I’ve coached hundreds of startups (from angel-backed tech startups to bootstrapped side gigs), co-founded a co-working space, started venture accelerators, and managed an entrepreneur grant fund.
- I’ve led and trained corporate teams conceiving new products, services, and business strategies.
- I hold an MBA from the University of Chicago’s Booth Graduate School of Business, where I was awarded the 1996 George Hay Brown Outstanding Marketing Scholar Prize.
- I teach innovation and entrepreneurship periodically at Purdue University, Fort Wayne and at CSKM Global Education Institute, Taiwan.
- I believe in being a strong advocate for my community, Fort Wayne, Indiana. Look for me at coffee shops, art exhibits, or at a table at the Start Fort Wayne Atrium co-working space downtown
- I also believe in being a strong advocate for our youth. I work with Fort Wayne nonprofit Believe in a Dream Inc to “empower the next generation to build a better tomorrow”.