A Coach On Your Side
Any NBA pro, pro golfer, or other sports pro will tell you that it helps to have a coach on your side.
Starting or growing a new business is no different! The pros all have coaches and mentors.
Unfortunately, engaging a high priced consultant, selling equity to enter an accelerator, or attending a high priced seminar are all expensive options – right at the time when you need that money to grow your business.
A good coach …
- Knows the right questions to ask to get you pointed in the right direction.
- Has insights from years of experience,
- Knows how startups need to think and act to be successful.
Well, now you can have all that without a high ticket price!
Based on my two decades of startup coaching, I’ve gathered together in one ebook …
- 81 Key Questions
- 25 Insights
- 5 Deep Dives
- 60 Glossary Terms (Mini Dives)
Your Startup Coach Is Here!
- Ask yourself the right questions.
- Build your business with confidence.
- Leverage my two decades of experience.
Dive Into Your Business
Apply the key questions in these 9 areas.
- Vision and Scope
- Business Model
- Marketing, Sales, and Distribution
Hear 25 top Insights, consult 60 Glossary entries describing how terms are used in the startup industry, and take 5 Deep Dives.
- Preparing To Talk With Angels or VCs
- Product Market Fit
- Minimum Viable Product
- Formation Formalities
- Just Start!
Apply It Immediately!
“Be Your Own Startup Coach” is a quick concise read. Which means that you can start applying it right away.
- No 400 page book to wade through!
- No days-long web video series to watch.
Just jump in and get focused on making your business successful!
“A thought provoking walk through to keep the mind active yet focused on a business’s formation. It comes off as straight to the point! A business book without extra baggage. It’s time to get started!”
– Alex, entrepreneur